Cutest and Darkest Day o.O (such a coincident)

Yesterday was undoubtedly the darkest day in my life thus far.

Let's start from the cutest part of my day:
My "lovely" and "cute" bear brother happen to have incredible truancy record and the our school (chungling) actually sent a letter to seek for a meeting with my parents.
I went there together with my mum, it's supposedly to be a happy return to the place that hold some of my sweetest memories~ but... it was such an embarrassing one to go for... =.=|| sia soi!
Saw at least 5 teachers as trespassers as we were making our way towards the Deputy Principal, Mr Yeap office.

This is the cutest part, he was looking at me fierce-fully as if i'm a criminal...
He thought i'm Loh Choon Huah!! "hahahhaha, i thought you're him... gonna cane you if you're dare to ponteng and sit infront of me now..."
I was then given VIP typed of treatment as an alumni... was shown some confidential records which he deemed "i shown you just because you're an alumni of the school.. haha"
He's so cute =.=||
Still remember he used to be the most scary teacher when he was a discipline teacher before he undergone a bypass surgery.


Darkest part:
Having involved in an accident that occur at my dad's factory when was trying to save an old man.
A chemical drum containing 500 litres of turpentine fell upon my feet!
Luckily there's no spill.
As a result, four of me toes were severely injured and have to undergone a toe-removing operation T.T
Lost my phone in the treatment room after the process... It was lost within a split of minutes!! Damn it!
Ended up i failed to sleep in the night!!! Which is fairly a very rare occasion in my lifetime! Swallowed a few painkillers in the night... =.=
Gonna be handicap for the a few weeks... Without nail for almost half a year..... Sigh........



Went neway with eujin them last tuesday afternoon,
This song can cut your throat when you're singing it....
But the vocal is nice (theme song of the movie "2012")

Download:
FLVMP43GP
Download:
FLVMP43GP

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments