Baby

Before anything... noticed i've put up song into my blog?
nice right? the music is written entirely by BoSYs very own Musicman~ JOSEPH WONG!
enjoy the song, "左右"

Something inspired me to write a post about baby
Guess what?



NO! HAHA

It's this...

-___-



^-^


ToT


I took those shots when i was having family dinner at feringghi beach hotel..
Was stalking that baby by my camera for sometime.. haha....
see the bonding between mother and baby... see the shape of their mouth in three of the consecutive shots :-P.. it's so natural



and an influence by a friend who convinced me to write about baby =.=||


well... actually i do like babies~ just that i do not dare to put my hands on ppl's baby because they seem to be fragile, yet... so adorable~


I do feel that giving birth is part of the process in life, it's not a selfish act just to compromise for the desire to own something "cute" =.=||
It is the responsibility towards a new life that enters the universe, it is unassailable that his/her well being is defining the family that we are building..
Should i say he/she is also the product of love between partner? Hehe... i do think so~ marriage will be difficult without something acting as a bond..


If i have a baby, i will surely nourish him/her with undivided love just like what an ordinary parents will do...
A well mapped future to become a well being person that is capable to contribute to the society is again undeniable~
I will make him/her to enjoy the sky of penang! I missed out most of the time in my life to witness the beauty of the sky here. The texture especially during sunset / sunrise is majestic....
Only after i learnt bout photography that i started to look up into the sky.. to find how wonderful the sky of penang is in its own way~~ ^^
wa.. i couldn't believe i would have written all of these... =.=||
Baby is cute~!


Ever since my sis wedding, mum and dad kinde misses life living with her and has a few times stressed on me to find her replacement in the family, to fill the hole she left behind. So desperate to get another "daughter" huh... haha... I know that "she" will surely be spoilt by my mum based on my trustworthy :-p... she's definitely believing in my taste HAHA..

Baby...
Just now when we were heading out for a dinner, mum saw lanterns signifying the coming of mid-autumn festival...
She then said "how i wish to have a grand-son/grand-daughter now to bring them to buy lantern.. you all so old d... not cute anymore, don't want lantern d... hng"
haha... she's kinde cute in the way she addressed this...
still long time to go mum!!!! -_-

well... fate is all that matters. Sometimes, things are hard to come together if they do not belong together, i can only say... just walk by the path written by fate~ ^^


Another busy holiday is in the way!!!!
everyday have gathering and outing.... so glad to have them, but no time to do things i should do... =.= ASSIGNMENT!!!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments