Black Sunday




The mood to blog suddenly kicking its way into my vein~

Here's some background study about the title i adapted in this post:
Black Sunday

What happen was purely... catastrophic haha
argh.......

The story starts from Promenade Night '10

The promenade night this year was majestic~

I felt proud for the batch of juniors that we interviewed and handpicked haha.. (>.< missing out the "plucking" session though.. forgotten what was the reason :P)
These are the people who can make extraordinary out from ordinary~

(argh.... suddenly too much things striking its way into my mind~~ bt i wouldn't allow myself to write that long~ >.<)

After that, went to the beach~ (just like last year)

well... thought can take some beautiful photographs.. but, the lighting condition wasn't conducive enough to take picture.
Ended up with some disappointing products sigh....
but it's the moment to spend with friends and to hearing their joyful laughter that lifted the soul. :-p
I might not be particularly good in joking, but nevertheless, friends' smile is the one of the greatest gifts to me. :p

THEN!!!
Contacts with beach's sands is something inevitable.
I guess~ my hand was contaminated before i ate the McNuggets which then causing me to vomit 9 (+1) times + diarrhea 8 times!!!



Special thanks to future doctors, Dr. Loh and Dr. Wong in providing me with medical consultation assistance 24 x 7. LOL...
especially Dr. Wong for putting extra attention to my case which he found out to be gastroenteritis in his text....

The curtain is about to fall, signifying the end of the first half of my new semester, time flies~~ Mid-term tests are about to call an end, it's time to call upon assignments =.=
(Highlight of Mr Ivan Chiow: excessive study for midterm test causing him to have sleeping disorder... intended to take sleeping pill!!! OMG!!!! He's mad!!!!)

One of the funniest conversation that happen in my room,
Me: OMG... can't finish!! how ar.. want to 跳楼 d... =.=
Ivan: Better don't, ppl will say you're crazy, what kinde pressure can you have in utem, you'll be the first suicider here! LOL

Holiday is on its way, it's another nice holiday~ hope everything's gonna be ok (no more freaking accident)~~

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments