Cards Game Night





Just finished playing card game with my hsemates in my room~
A very enjoyable night to spare haha....

Well... the idea of blogging was clinging at my mind in recent days considering that i have left it dusty for daySS~


There might be the outbreak of conventionality to my obsolete (supposedly..i guess haha) mind..
I found out that i was wrong to put academic achievement at the perch of priority tree..
Academic achievement does not define how successful you live your life..
It's the diversity of skills, technical, mental and spiritual maturity that defines a person's life.
Hence, i hope to expose myself to a wider scale of knowledge..

I am reading a book about financial planning and investment.. The buddy chat back at Penang with ziming and kang was the trigger that makes me realized.... "It's about time to learn personal finance management! To start thinking of what to invest and how to manage them"

Somehow, there's another thing that i found in the inner side of me in recent weeks...
I found myself a better "pupil" in reading... it seems like i can reached an understanding and being able to comprehend in mind what i have studied or read..
Moreover.. i found out that the intensive drama session i have had in the previous break have put me on a huge leap to improve and polish my english~ hehe

Other than this, i am understudying some composing skills in the field of photo-taking and particularly getting my hands on post processing (Lightroom is fabulous!!) of photos taken~~

I always consider myself lucky to have abundance of true friends surrounding me all the time...

We strive and shed sorrows together at times of adversity
We celebrate to share the joy at times of victory

My housemates, particularly my roommate is very supportive and a great friend to have..
I have never felt any bit of dull living under the same roof with them...
The addition of three female coursemates have just made it a completed set of puzzle, a happy house to live in~ the proudest thing to have in Malacca is probably my housemates haha..

I can't believe that i am able to put this far although i was seriously lacking the tune to blog before i started this!

Here're some pictures that i found interesting recently:


My roommate's girlfriend posing for me to photograph via webcam via camera... LOL


The photo frame on my desk featuring my family's photo~

posted under |

2 comments:

eTHaNe said...

the last photo...
make me feel so.......
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SINGAPORE!!!
T.T

xenagos said...

hehe....it's gonna be ok, just sometime for yourself to adapt with it

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments