New semester, a brand new inception

Finally the moment has arrived, i'm undertaking my third year here in UTeM..

Well... it's a brand new start with everybody here..

There nothing joyous except the BK of our course is now fixed at one of the few "lecture hall"...
Inverted comma symbolizes metaphor to the miniature size of my so called lecture hall.. haha...

Anyway, i would consider ourselves lucky to have this room as it resembles to attending lectures at a miniature cinema hall as illustrated below :
(nice and comfortable "cinema seats", the most important thing of all.... every table has a power socket~~ one is right at my usual seating spot~ :P)


Special thanks to my housemates particularly my roommie, Ivan for their superb understanding for doing the job in cleaning the house, of course my room too)
This is my new room~~

My reading corner~ ^^ (not finish filling up the cabinet yet)
gonna unwrap a new book to read after the one i'm reading now~~


My bed

Aircond that we bought!!

Ivan's table
My table~

It's the sweetest spot in Melaka now.... i'm lovin it!



A new semester signify a resurrection of myself, time to get up and fight~
After a long semester break that i really... spent in "hibernating" myself... it's hard for me to keep pace with people here...

I have done alot of reading during the semester break with the aim to be a better person.
There's a thing that i would like to talk about as it was part of the essence that i've readabout.

Dr. Fuller, an inventor mentioned bout this:
(the following words are based on my own understanding towards his words)
In life, there're two balance sheets that marks your personal benchmark of achievement...
first, financial statement
second, social statement

Both of the statements have to be balanced just like in accounting terms to have a successful life.
We can do no good to the world if we are producing obnoxico or fling (product that bring no benefits to the world)... It will only accounted to the credit side of social statement..
Hence, i hope myself could find my path to bring things that could benefit the world... to have a valid social statement in future during this semester..

Have just visited a nearest clinic to look at a brownish harden spot that popped out at my injured toe, the spot that worries me for a few days....
Luckily the doctor said that everything is fine and not to worry about it..


The new inception wasn't a good one indeed.. (the word "inception" was adopted from the latest movie in cinema now that i wanted to watch so badly... )

Finally,
A flop side of the semester has just showcased itself in this very beginning moment which brings no joy to me and anybody.....
Doesn't getting myself involve doesn't mean that i don't care..... I couldn't stand in the way you all think about this... but i have my reason... and it's a hard one to take after considering all the consequences and advises from different parties...
(I HATE TO BE A COMMUNICATOR THAT TAKES ALL THE BLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I really do appreciate the invitation and our relationship...
If this event will make you all think of it in this way after all we've been through, then there's nothing i can do about it but to admit that i've done not good enough in maintaining and reconciling our relationship.... sorry about it

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments