Wish

Gauze removed!

I just went to visit the friend who lost his dad not long ago.
From the chat, putting the way he talks previously in contrary to the way he is now. I can feel that he is a grown up now. A staunch adult.
This has again proven the fact that at adversity, people changed.
Emerge is the root of emergency. The emergence of tragic has caused him to make an emergency shift from the way he is taking the path. The path that has minimal obstructions is now filled with thorns.



Feel sad for him for all the misfortunes... But i was glad to have finally seen his charming smile when we were talking some jokes to clear the air.




It's good to see him standing out and outgrown anyone of us. Proud of who he is now. Keep it up dude!!



BTW
Since i can see an airplane everyday due to the whereabouts of my house.
This song revoke my thoughts now,

CAN WE PRETEND THAT THE AIRPLANE IN THE NIGHT SKY LIKE A SHOOTING STAR~
I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW~



I just don't want to go back to Melaka..... Just don't wish to revamp the magnitude of my old woe.. sigh... to face the horrible mistake i made!

posted under |

1 comment:

chee kang said...

haha... kent... is time back home. we r waiting for u

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments