A Day of Grieve


Have received a heartbroken news this morning, i feel really sorry to hear about the demise of a friend's dad.

I can feel what he is feeling now by all the sms he texted me...
Undescribeable sadness... tears are dropping in my heart....
I know he must have to endure 1000000000 x sadness than i am now..
Please! STAY STRONG!

Dear Friend:

I know it must be hard for you to take this.
As the only son of the family, your family sorely needed at this very moment.
Do not worry to walk this path alone as we will always walk beside you.
Grieve is halved when it's shared~
The entire race of BoSYsian is ready to share the grieve and sorrows due to this event.
Just walk the path bravely, we will pat your shoulder when you're feeling lonely, we will be the vase for you to dump your words of hard feeling, we will pave the way if you're out of hand to clear the bush that is blocking your way...


BoSYs will be there!! Just remember, we're BFF!! That's what BFF do the best!!!!!


This incident make us think how precious it is to have our parents to be here..
After i told my dad about this incident, he said the following quote:
"I felt so sympathy to your friend and his dad... It's every parent's wish to see their son grown up and established himself as a valuable asset to the society... It must be hard for him for not seeing his son graduated and live a life of his own..... For me, i will die with no regret only if i see you all succeeded and have your own life.."



This line is so touching that i don't know how to express my love towards him... Suddenly, the love towards my parents rushing into my veins. To everyone who's reading this post and to myself:
PLEASE EMBRACE EVERY MOMENT YOU HAVE WITH YOUR FAMILY, THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TRY TO CAUSE A HEARTACHE TOWARDS YOUR PARENT! THEY'RE YOUR EVERYTHING!


P/S: after a chatting session with ziming and eujin... just realized that most of the BoSYsians are eldest or the only son of their family... we live with responsibility in tag. Well... in the context of responsibility... i leave breeding to my bro ~ ^^

At last... deepest condolence to you my friend... i hope your dad will hear our prayers

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments