The Most Wonderful Day (03/07/2010)



Pictures taken by my camera:
(No pictures from cameraman yet)





Today is the exact day of my sister's wedding...

We have some very funny stuffs going on at our house.. the best man and bride maid games~
It was action packed there with lot of "stuns" which involves breaking an ice cube that has a key inside o.O.. haha.. very funny though

We were then went to a wedding ceremony at the pristine St.Anne Church at Bukit Mertajam..

Here's some introductory about St Anne Church at Bukit Mertajam..
It's one of the most beautiful church in Malaysia which held one of the biggest Christianity's pilgrimage of the world annually~

When i first step into the hall..
It gave me the scenery you can only have in fairy tale!!
All the singing and the beautiful architecture which gives you a feel of stepping into an old
European building, a very decorated one indeed~




My sister entered the hall in a fairy tale liked red carpet.. accompanying by my lovely parents :D

I'm sure and glad that these wonderful pictures will surely be the most memorable flashes in her mind for lifetime...



Then at night, we went to Dinner Round 2 (Round 1 was a few posts previous than the current one)

Again.. it's very beautiful and warm (emotionally warm, not physically warm.. haha)
It's by far the most wonderful wedding dinner i've been to.. and the most touching one perhaps!!
I felt so deeply touched that i tried not to look to anyone in sight so that they wouldn't notice my red eyes (i'm so..... lame!!) haha

Well.. The day was so memorable as it was my sister's birthday and her wed!
Alot of surprises for her that it made her to drop her i would say easy-get-going tears on the spot... =.=

The siblings of both side (yes.. including myself) set on the stage to make a dance! haha...
(Nobody nobody but you!) i have to admit... our steps were awful!! But we have had alot of fun up there doing something special haha

There was even a slow dance session for her and John~

Too bad i was having a broken toe... else i will be joining the rock and roll dancing session right after the dining session! haha

SUMMARY: AT THE END OF THE DAY.. we went home short of one family member.. but adding a new brother who doesn't live with us under the same roof though.. hehe.. i suppose it's a gain from a loss. ^^
I've not felt so pressured before!!! The wedding was so wonderful and decorated! I have a big shoe to fill in~~ I'm gonna do whatever i can to make my future-bride (no target yet) as blissful and happy as my sister!!







I accidentally overlooked the facebook profile to the friend of John who made their wonderful wedding cake.

The following is the picture and the description adoption from his caption in Facebook.


"A wedding cake i made for the wedding of my good friend John to his bride Poh Lin. A simple cake all in white (that's Poh Lin's favourite colour) with figurines of the bride and groom on top. I modeled the sugar figurines after what the couple would be wearing at the wedding banquet so it'd be like miniature versions of them on the cake. The bow is also made out of sugar and painted with edible pearl luster to create that satiny look. The brooch in the middle is made from a combination of non-edible crystals and edible silver dragees. A stylized orchid design is piped on all three tiers to create a lace effect."
by E.t. Yew

The entire thing is edible~ excluding the crystal

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hong, u looked so much different in 3:22 in the video!!
btw, the wedding and the video are sweet!!
seong~

xenagos said...

thanks seong~ it is better if you can see a difference. Cause difference can only be seen if something changes, improvised or impoverished.. i think it's an "improvised" in my case~ HAHA

something to clarify: he(John) is not in 30s! just one age older than my sis nia... 1982 =.=

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments