Food Tour Day 1



Friday, 25th June 2010

I've spent some splendid time treating my appetite with a roller coaster ride of delicious food in Penang.

Just a short day~ me and my friends have gotten our tongue in-touched with 14 foods @ Penang!
When you're enlisting marvelous in Penang worth to get... the list just go on and on and on and on....
Indefinitely, it gives you sense of accomplishment if you can did it in one day!

well... me and my friends did it with just perhaps... half (i doubt it to be a quarter) of the list~

These are some of the highlights of the day~

One of my favorite~ Hokkien Mee~ Irresistible ~

Curry mee~~ My Sunday Breakfast~ haha... one of my favorites as well~ :p


Char Koay Teow!! (with a secret ingredient that freaked us out...)

Loh Mee!!


Many more in facebook~~ (Eujin)

Their taste are just indescribable.... one word for them! Majestic!!! (*nodding head to admit there's some exaggeration here LOL)

The search and walking to do were so exhaustive and gruesome!
In hope to gain some time off the warm and crowded streets of Penang... we treated ourselves a walk in ... forgotten the name.. LOL! One of the biggest pet shop in the world @ Penang!! (trust me, it's listed in the Guinness World of Record)

There're so many cute animals there~ made me feel lifted and close to the nature LOL
(sad case as they're all caged and up for sale)
You can find the most common pets and exotic pets here~ (Russian Sphynx was DISGUSTING!! IT GIVES YOU THE FEELING AS ITS STARES CAN RIP YOU APART!! AND THE FEAR CAN PIERCE THROUGH YOUR BONES! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN ONE IN YOUR OWN EYES!!!)



one of the cutest in town~
sugar glider! say hello! :D


Looking forward to Food Tour Day 2!! (continuing the quest to unearth the never ending list of wonderful foods you can find in Penang).. Till then~

posted under |

3 comments:

eTHaNe said...

...
always plan activity on the day i am not available... yish~

xenagos said...

you're in for this monday!

Anonymous said...

zhou tian yang!
seong~

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments