Sis wedding (Dinner Round 1)


Just came back from the wedding ceremony of my sister, Poh Lin in the most "fashionable style" of mine as a handicap

Paired up a slipper and my lovely white shoe~~
i just love to buy white apparels~

I feel bad of myself being a handicap member of the family "contemporary"..
handing no good but chaos to the family haha....

The dinner is the most wonderful wedding dinner i've been to~

Shangri-La is a very nice place to held the event! Top notch environment and delicious food ^^

The warmth of the family is so wonderful that it put me into a state of excitation...
Drank alot of wine for the uncountable "yam seng" sessions..
well... as the result! Now my leg is in a bad situation.. swollen and itchy...
(sorry for disobeying the advice by Dr. Wong :"you cannot drink alcoholic drinks for the moment")

It's been a rare occasion to gather so many family members and friends of our family in a place filled with breezes of blissfulness. I felt lucky and proud to be part of family. Thanks to everyone who have attended the wedding ceremony.

I feel happy to my sis who have found herself a decent "port" to finally "undock" herself for the rest of her life. The Wang family is a loving and friendly family.. we even have a covert operation in the upcoming Dinner Round 2 @ Safira Club.
At the same time, i felt sad for her to leave the family on a "weekday" basis

All the time we've spent together under the same roof is worth every second...

There might be fights, disagreements and arguments..
but family is the fundamental that forges your forte, it's what that makes you special, and it's what it takes for you to have a "home" to call for when you're drowned by the external circumstances off it.

I might not be the best brother, but i will make myself available and to do the best for you.
So, sis~ Hope that you can bring on the legacy that started by our proudest dad and mum, to emulate them in creating the MOST wonderful family.. A duplication in degree of happiness or even better!!


There was a very special video clip done by Christina, the blending of family and love is so touching that made my sis to cry there and touched my heart. GOOD JOB CHRISTINA!
(will upload the video someday soon... too big to crack it a way here)

Will retrieve more pictures from the cameraman before i put them up here~ Till then!


Taken before discharging towards the venue ^^



posted under |

2 comments:

eTHaNe said...

like what i read in some facebook post...
男人结婚是家里多了一个人
女人结婚是换了一个家

xenagos said...

=.=... hmmm
just like my mum always said throughout the ceremony...
"i'm more than happy to have gotten myself another son" =D

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments