Hospitalization Days








Reasons of my hospital admission... Fractures and infection!

Well, things get better after the first night.
I started to love the life that being served is more than serving, haha
I kinde miss the LCD TV, and the friendly nurses who have been so caring to me


Well, living in hospital turns out to be some kinde vacation to me o.O
Everything was well taken care of and i was indulging in the state of relaxation i've been before in my life

The line that i would never forget after one of the nurses told me this
"See you next time~"
after i completed the standard procurement for discharge

Special thanks to my lovely family who always care about me and was "serving" me all the time
Especially my brother who is suffering "butt" injury after a futsal game with his friends,
hahaa
a very funny quote
"脚痛 皇帝命
屁股痛 Sipek苦命“


My half cement foot


Ps: thanks to all the friends who have visited me during that period, it's very sweet from you all~

for more pictures, here's the photo album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60205&id=1049985802


(don't worry, the disgusting one is already here, the rest are normal pictures haha)

Backed to my lovely home!
It's all about soccer now~ World cup is kicking its way into the most part of my holiday being a crippled personnel at home... haha
The tournament started off with a concert on the day before its opening
Well, i stayed up in midnight to catch a glimpse of the featuring stars....
Apart from Shakira, Alicia Key and Black Eyed Peas.. The rest are just simply blow my "mind" away and caught me off guarded with "周公"...
Personally, i love to watch performance from Shakira~

She's hot and her sexy tone has always been strikingly amazing!
This one is particularly mind-blowing~ fantastic!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments