Accountant

Finally.. i've completed tidying up the messy account of Chinese society~!
I've chosen to hinder myself away from getting my hands onto its account as it is really a big BIG mess.
Pushed myself to the gear up of being an Accountant today... (luckily it works) haha
Figures flying here and there.. Spent a few disgruntling hours to find solutions in stringing up each figures to make all of them accountable..
The "professionalism" that i've cultivated during my one year (0.5+0.5) pledge as an Accounts clerk in Schenker comes into play!
HAHA! Gt it done!

Conclusion:
"I" am poor....
"I" am the biggest debtor in my uni..



Sadly....juniors are all my creditors!!!!



Time to get some sleep before hanging out with a group of friends which is perhaps have "lost in touch" for quite sometime.. haha...
Weather forecast shown there will be 3 days of thunderstorm here at malacca..
Please make the sky a clear one tonight! :-p

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments