Stalker

Just finished the BENM exam, now i'm down with 2 papers left!

This semester has been a patchy one, especially final exams.
Some of the worst prepared exams in my life were part of my voyage in this semester's final exam.
Anyway...
I was surprised by the coursework of the subject which i obtained 0 mark in its quiz previously~ haha... A satisfying one :-P
In fact i did the best in that subject in contrast to all the papers have taken

There are strings of mysterious events happening in my life in recent days..
The memory of a special "event" which happen after the library trip with my friend suddenly comes into my mind...

I was "stalked" by a motorist...
After parking my car at Murni, suddenly there's a motorist in my sight...
He was then came to me and accusing me to have knocked a cat on my way!!!
Kept asking me which route i took on my way back...
Out of my natural sense of self-protection which tells myself "i should lie to this guy because i did not even seen a cat on my way!"
The guy then retreat himself and it all ended well...
hmm.... talking bout knocking "animals".. i'm very sensitive to this... hence i'm sure that i did not do the wrongdoing at that time.
Sis and mum told me not to come out often as i might as well "marked" by "terrorist" haha....
Anyway... I'm safe now!!!!

Suddenly wants to go out alone....
Bro called here and said that they (him, sis and mum) are yum cha-ing at starbucks... ARGH!!
I want to be there with them so badly!! T.T

There's this application at facebook that "detects" your best friends by itself..
haha... i used it out of curiosity.. and look here's the result!!


BoSYians domination! ^^
(can say as the most important group of friends in my life, no offence to other, you all are equally mesmerizing!)
but too bad it has only 10 slots.... In real life, i have more than 10! Sorry to those who didn't make the list... It's a computer generated one... haha

See the result from the rest of my friends:

Same fate: BoSYs Domination!!!
The friendship that has been the docking station for everyone of us to "dock" stresses and sorrows!

posted under |

3 comments:

zm said...

looks like i shall try the app too :P
btw bring a golf club with you next time :P

xenagos said...

i saw you tried it on your facebook d! haha
hmm... can you sponsor me a golf club?

xenagos said...

updated with your result! :P

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments