Change



Time lapses as i'm approaching the end of semester 4..
The end of my 2nd year

Recently, there's a question that has clearly anchored itself into the seabed of my mind...
"Have i changed?"

When i was driving alone to town for a swimming session this evening,
I received an international call from a close friend...
He's concerned about my recent situation..
He would have never thought that i'll be going out all alone, like swimming and even have a walk on my own at Cameron..

Maybe i've really changed and has turned myself into a new leaf..
A better one?
I'm still searching for the answer..
After all, like what i've said before..
No matter what kinde leaf you turned yourself into, the root is still the same..
Life goes on, i still live by the name of Loh Choon Hong!


Something has triggered the switch in my personality chamber
I'm getting used to be alone?
Is it because i've drawn myself a thin line that exists between myself and the others?
I don't know...
But surely there's a thing.... I know that i've lost the confidence that i once pride in dealing with people here.
Almost emptied the "Confidence Bar" by making unnecessary gambles which yields nothing

Life is never a life without failure..
Undeniably, the post-traumatic experience has left behind a scar in my life...
Will not choose to evade myself from the problems, but i will face it knowing it's painful
I know that there will be one day, the day when i will stand up strong again, withstanding all the consequences and challenges!

I would say adapting oneself in a lonely situation is part of the process of life
I just don't have someone to talk to in my room...
All the feeling just pour itself like streams of water upon a cup which will spill out one day...
Am i emo-ing? nah.... just expressing the feeling of my own..

Btw, from next semester onwards, i'll live with a close friend, Ivan as my roommate.. haha
I can express my sorrows and angers to him next time! ARGH ARGH ARGH!!


PS:
Sis is going to Genting
BoSYs God of Gamble (Dou San) is going to Las Vegas on the same day... (not a joke.. seriously)
ALL THE BEST TO BOTH OF THEM!!
Don't let greed overdrives you... just play for fun can d =D

posted under |

4 comments:

eTHaNe said...

wah~ you don't emo ler...
you emo bosy will also emo ler...
bosy emo = chun wei emo...
chun wei emo = i also emo...
>.<

xenagos said...

wa...
so proud to be the spark of the chain reaction...
thanks, i'm not emo-ing la..
i'm born to give happiness not to give sorrows!!

Anonymous said...

have u lost ur confidence? maybe i don't know thw previous choon hong, but i think choon hong that i know now is a great person, who can deal with all kinds of situation, just believe in urself, stay positive!!
lonely? find a GF then! haha....
take good care~~
from: seong

xenagos said...

thanks seong~
haha... hmm ya lost some confident back there, no worry, i'm picking up ~

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments