How To Stage The Next Step Of Life?

Time leaps as it’s almost time to call it “the end of second year~”

Just came back from the Dean’s List Ceremony at Auditorium, with 3 Dean’s Lists on hand..

However, I couldn’t feel the joy and instead has neutral feeling now as if nothing is achieved.

I did not hold the certificate to take pictures in most of the occasions because I don’t feel like to “showoff” in front of friends who failed to get it (did not meant to be invasive to some friends, hope you won’t mind)..

Most importantly, I hold on to my opinion that the accomplishment is largely because of the leniency of system here.

Should I learn to appreciate and embrace this leniency or should I just let the feeling of uneasy to sustain? A close friend of mine always told me, "不要这样执著!" IT'S ME!! haha

It’s about a month time since I last mentioned my intention of pursuing my education to master level at overseas to my mum.

Actually I outspoken the request because I was undergoing one of the most depressed period in my life at that time….

Thinking back, the urge to leave was… so strong… but I’m fine now… haha

During the daily phone chat with my family today, my mum reiterated the agenda and given me the green light. She told me to do proper survey about where to go, course to enroll and the cost involved.

At first I thought It would be a good idea to go for Master after a few years of working experience, but my family suggested me to go for it once I’ve graduated.

This is the second chance…

Deep within my heart, I have to admit that I’m regretted with the first choice I’ve made which was to come here…

Hence, I will make sure that the second shot won’t be a wasted one… it’s only gonna be bull’s eye.

Should I stay or should I leave?

Being the eldest son of the family makes me to have obliged myself in taking care of the family..

Engineering or Business or perhaps … lecturer (newcomer, haha)!?!…? This is one of the questions that always in my mind…

maybe it’s about time to stop being self complacent and to plan for my future…

Give myself 1 year of time (izzit too long? I’m too 婆妈d ma… haha)!

The end of this semester signifies the start of research on Master programs (do have a few countries in my mind now) ....…

posted under |

4 comments:

我是金七粒 said...

If you have the chance pursuing studies at overseas, then just go for it =)

隽 @ MY W@Y said...

dunno why i feel that you have changed since you go to Uni~ don't worry ,you changed to a better person. Feel happy for you that you have a future plan now. Just go for it, i believe your future will be very bright! That time please hire me as your consultant XD

xenagos said...

Qily: Thanks~
Kang: Haha... a better person huh... future is unpredictable... we'll see how.. i'm afraid i couldn't afford your consultant fee~

xiphius said...

i truly believe if you have the chance to go oversea, please do take it... its a chance for you to change ur life.. do cherish it well =)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments