0 Mark

Time to SAMPAT!

Today gotten the result of a quiz that had taken last week
It's a pop quiz from BENM (microprocessor)

It was with utmost surprise, it only happened in nightmares before that i've gotten 0 mark in any examination!
It's a first of the lifetime experience that opened up a new dimension in my academic history!
(It's the first and will be the last)
That is the consequences of getting pawned in pop quiz because sleeping in the entire lesson..

Sequence of funny events that lights up my day:
1) I was so excited when i gt my hands on the 0 mark paper
2) Asked ivan to take his paper, mine and Seng for a "photography session" without the awareness that the lecturer was gazing in our direction.


Ivan (6) > Seng (1) > Me (0)
>.<||

3) Lecturer asked :"What happen? How many marks you've gotten?"
4) Me :"Zero, it's harder to get zero than 1 ma'am!"
5) Lecturer just replied me with LOL..

Sorry to my lecturer, i know she always has high expectation on me by the way she looked upon me all the time...

Mom,
It's not an April Fool like what you're thinking about!

And to my bro,

Sorry, Mum said she'll release her "anger" on you because of this news as i'm not there..
HAHA!! Blek~



Here're my thoughts:
1) Getting 0 mark is harder than 1 mark judging from those words i've written that worth
not even 0.5 mark!!

2) Getting 0 mark is the "first of it's kind" milestone in my academic tracks
like a "medal of honor"..



3) I'm dai sei (cantonese) to have slept in the class

4) All the feeling of anxiety somehow looses its grip upon me after i got my hands on the paper

5) Understood the importance of 1 mark (2 is better than 1.. perhaps 1 is better than 0 as well)


6) Being the first time in history to be the "precipitate" in my class (any class) paved the way to a new dimension of feeling!
Seong!! SEE!!!! I GT IT!!!! HAHA


OK! Enough for crapping...

MY BENM PROJECT WORKS YESTERDAY~!!
Don't have the time to do fancy arrangements like what the other teams done...
Anyway, functionality is what it counts~
This is how it works:



To friends who are having test tomorrow and Friday:
All the best!!! and STAND STRONG!!!!

posted under |

3 comments:

隽 @ MY W@Y said...

woo hoo~ i must be the first to come comment! that's a new record for you.. Good job, friend! =.=!

xenagos said...

thanks buddy~ you must be proud right?
I'm the first ever BoSYian to get 0 mark~ Wee~~
Entering Hall of Fame of BoSYs

xiphius said...

u should be the first bosy to get 0 marks and actually showing it to the public.......

for me i'll burn the paper and throw it away -.-

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments