Take it easy

Today is a rainy day... Rainy day = Fast food day too!
Today's villain was KFC... I'm getting chickened by it and McDonald's too....


Mr Kentucky: I'm bored of you, can you please stay away from my life for sometime?
Mr McDonald's: I'm lovin it!! But not anymore for the time being...

Tomorrow is another tough day, with test for instrumentation and meeting to attend to..
I started to hate oscilloscope... LOL
I'm just tired mentally and physically, particularly this semester...
There's always a concern that keep troubling me all these time.. My body doesn't react to tiredness although i was wearing it to the extreme..
Looking forward to vacation!! Bangkok and Cameron Highland!!!

I felt myself framed to have become part of the committee of the so called "Malam Puisi"..
Accidentally attended the meeting and accidentally pointed to spearhead one of the bureau...
The thing is i want to rest, i'm exhausted..


This song is nice


P/S: Thanks and I'm fine, it's not your fault.. There isn't any party that should be justified as "guilty" in this matter. In the nutshell, apology not accepted!!! Just live your life! And... Just another milestone in life. We can go through this~ haha


OK~ Just a short post for today, time to transform myself to Midnight Oil Burning Mode.. Adios!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments