Suffocation


It's morning 9am now..

I can feel the enormous pressure mounting on my head recently from various directions.
Waking up early in the morning by the commutation of thoughts (annoying "morning call of thoughts") that's interrupted by stresses is not an easy feeling. Sometimes i do regretted by some decisions i've made to myself, maybe i should have chosen to become an ordinary student without giving other parties an opportunity to pour their expectation upon me. I'm not as good as you think i am... The heart is pounding heavier and heavier every second in the morning when thinking back of unfinished "business".

Without a doubt, i'm undergoing the busiest period of time in my life (next to the prom night period).. I always believe that i'll survive to the very last moment, I hope i'll have the gut to face the giant that's standing right infront of me... Everyone has been complaining about their workload in recent days, perhaps it's time to testify our growth and to instigate our capacity in stresses.

I'm sorry if i'm silent in conversations in recent days.. It's just the emotional thingy to stay speechless.. Stay strong buddies! Let's together strive through this very disastrous moment and to face a better day tomorrow~ Time to get back to study... T.T

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments