It's over~ See you BENE~ (contemporary truce)

Announcing a contemporary truce (休战) to my books today~!

Just passed the BENE Test and 2 quizzes of it as well

They all went well, just the test part... abit tricky there

I might not be the best players in the Test today, did ALOT of mistakes >.<

Somehow, i've not feel any bit of despair....

I know that i've done my best, and wasn't memorizing everything (from A to Z) blindly in the so called "tips" should say as "answer scheme" (you can say that i'm stupid... but that's me!!)... it feels like cheating to me :-P (not aiming at any particular parties, just my feeling)

Mistakes are inevitable but i've paid enough effort in studying all and have never regret it 还是一样的固执... haha

Frankly, 50% is the most i can get, i guess... Prof. Hamid's paper is insane without tips!!!
It caused me SEVERAL sleeping hours on a daily basis See ya BENE~~

For a few weeks perhaps... T.T Finally.... We went out from the "fortress of bookworms"!!!!
Been to StoneGrill at the "Largest Jusco" last Friday with Ivan and Seng for dinner...
The concept of the shop is that they serves you with raw food.
You'll have to cook them on a stone served alongside those dishes.


My Set: Lamb and Shrimp~~

Don't you think how stupid we are to pay.. but to cook by ourselves? haha...
But i like the feeling though~ while we're busying cooking, moment of silent.....
as everyone was indulging himself in being a chef! haha

MY BENM PROJECT!! A seemingly simple circuit..
but it caught me almost a few days in arranging those components, soldering (by my groupmate) and writing its syntax~ Four switches to light up the LED after interfacing it with M68000K microprocessor by the following orders: SW1: left to right SW2:right to left SW3:from inner to outer SW4:demo all
HOPE THEY CAN LIGHT UP LIKE THE SIMULATION IN LAB TOMORROW T.T

PS: Sorry to friend who was disturbed at the wrong time, din meant to have disrupted your mood :-P cheer up~

posted under |

4 comments:

xiphius said...

wow ur using soldering and yet i'm still at the whiteboard phase.

envy ur mini project.... mine i had to do something i never studies before, in 1 week...god save me

xenagos said...

haha.. what's your mini project about? My project works~!! It lights up accordingly ! haha

我是金七粒 said...

Aha, just saw my blog link in your blog. Following me horh~ XDXD

xenagos said...

just put all the blogs i viewed recently there hehe

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments