Sicked Mentality

A phone call was received while i'm having dinner with my hsemates yesterday at a restaurant that we eventually blacklisted due to its inefficiency in handling the flow of dishes... (waited for more than an hour!! chill out guys~)
P/S: Thanks Kelvin for the sharing and the chat we have had before my dinner.

Back to the phone call, it's from my family to say that our neighbor was arrested for being an illegal bookie. :-O... Cops from Bukit Aman were surrounding our neighborhood while the meddlesome folks (including my mum and dad -.-) can be seen gossiping on the street.

The couple at their 60s were arrested with their son and daughter-in-law gazing from distant... Mind me... FROM DISTANT! What kinde person is that to have seen their own parents being cuffed and were carried away but doing nothing... Not even consoling their parents, not to say to have the guts to step up as a man...

Parents who nurtured us with unconditional love shouldn't be left out when they're in the pitfall.
The betrayal will surely causes a deep wound inside the heart of their parent.
Mum and dad, i miss both of you~ (Mum: don't miss me till put detergent in your dish d... i don't wish to see both of you and me in the headline... -.-||)

My quiz paper was recovered today... It's with flying colour~ Was exhilarated by the fact that i don't have to retake it too. ^^

Finally i wrap up the post with a song dedicated to a special friend of mine... this song makes me feel better~


The lyric is the voice of my heart, hope this can reconcile the relationship, Whatever will be will be~ I understand it now

posted under |

2 comments:

隽 @ MY W@Y said...

Haha, i start to like your writing style. VEry entertaining!

xenagos said...

haha... i just written what i've been through... It's my pleasure that my life does entertain you. LOL

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments