Final Fantasy!

Screened through the blog of a friend of mine.

Noticed the link that he shared in his blog featuring an orchestra performance for Final Fantasy X theme song, conducted by Nobuo Uematsu. The song touched my heart deeply and reminded me some of the sweetest reminiscent. Its theme songs still part of my life now, my “soul companion”. No surprise to caught me listening to Nobuo Uematsu’s music when I’m studying or reading. ^^ DOWNLOADING TOUR DE JAPON! A concert tour featuring music from the Final Fantasy video game! Kinde anticipating it :p

Here’s part of the tour:

MY PARTICULAR FAVOURITESS~! (Thanks Kelvin):


C’MON! DON’T BE LAZY TO STREAM! YOU’LL LOVE THEM!!

Still remember this series of game that had accompanied me through my adolescent’s life.. haha.. perhaps most of my morning.. :-p

My brother and me took shift to play the game with different timeline we had… I was at the afternoon session schooling while he’s at the opposite…

Thinking back.. Our PS2 has never really gotten a chance for a rest.. haha.. Anyway, it’s in a state of hibernation now since my brother has changed his interest into computer gaming, whereas me… Glad to say that maybe age have override my affection towards gaming.. ^^

“Final Fantasy” was the essential part of my life back in lower form of secondary schooling.

One true story to share… I even felt sad when I’ve completed the game! Haha… Remained silent when I saw the very last parcel of the video footage in the game T.T.. The strikingly beautiful computer graphic of it had filled my everyday’s life with vivid colors. Very much indulged myself into that fantasy world that was created by SquareEnix… Thanks very much to have given me a period of worthy remembrance.

One day! I’ll buy PS3 to play its latest sequel, FF XIII!!

Been to haircut today.. haha.. New facelift of B-3-3!!

Man Heng!

My Zai Zai!
Me !!
temporary straighten nia.. haha... wait till it's long enough then only decide :-p

posted under |

4 comments:

隽 @ MY W@Y said...

Wow , nice layout!!

xiphius said...

yea love the new layout.
too bad cant watch the movie.. thanks to the great firewall of unimap

oh nice hair thou ... no more octo kent de

Stanley See said...

you are the most yeng one la..hehe

xenagos said...

haha.. Thanks everyone!

xiphius: PBSM... wait till weekend lo

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments