@.@

Negative negative....
The situation is out of control....
I spent money again! There's always an evil inside me that drives me to spend money when i'm in despair.. It makes me feel better. Went to secret recipe today for lunch haha...




Lamb Pie!

Have just finished reading a book (took me almost one semester due to the exorbitant workload), "The Undercover Economist".. The name of the book makes the talk by itself. It's about the complex web of economy that form the market today. Was amazed by some of the facts from the book, reading does deepen the depth of knowledge. :-p

Despite the spending on lunch! I've spent on buying the next book to reveal the next chapter of my reading legacy! haha...


The book is with the name "Rich Brother Rich Sister".. The synopsis at the back caught my attention straight and made the decision to get it shortly. It portrays the life of a sister and her brother by the name of Emi Kiyosaki and Robert Kiyosaki (famed author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad"). They were parted with different path towards God, Money and Happiness. They have the same biology family, but different spiritual family. Spiritual family that can they can live their life, an environment where they are accepted, thoughts and points of view are coherent.

Hope to get some spiritual enrichment after the materialistic gain from the previous book i've read. The type of book a person read in 5 years will portray his characteristics... I've forgotten where i gotten this info.. hehe

P/S: Thanks BoSYs! I feel brand new now!! Live a better life for myself!!!
TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW GT TEST! (MI IV: Tomorrow Never Dies)

posted under |

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

could those books accompany me for the long semester break? :P

zm

隽 @ MY W@Y said...

i hate reading books~~ XD
Btw, i have this habit of spending money when i feel bad or feel stressed. But it feels good huh~ Dont worry, you still have your 金母鸡~

xenagos said...

ziming: haha.. you want? i have a few books with me.. which kinde genre you looking forward to? my bro geng, he bought a love novel to NS! He couldn't finish it and ended on my hand... which i couldn't stand it too.. just managed to read about 3 quarter of the book... read self enrichment one la... it will make you feel better everytime you read it.. hehe

Kang: ya~ it feels good! bt your friends are not feeling good.. coz they have to accompany you.. haha

xiphius said...

yoo

any self-help motivational books ?
in english of course ...
which has a resemblance to chicken soup genre ..

xenagos said...

yoo~ I have only one at Penang wor.. I've never read the chicken soup series before, so ain't sure if it's the kinde genre you're looking forward to..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments