Different Approach, Refreshing~

Good morning to myself!
It's 5am now, yesterday was a boring day with books and notebook which deliberately always keeping their distance within my nose....
Hence!! Took a different approach....
Have slept at 12am (perhaps one of the earliest here) and just woke up to study!
In contrast to the "ordinary" me, this is a totally brave approach~
This is because i always complete my stuffs before laying down on my beloved bed and hugging my lovely bolster.. haha..
CLAP FOR MYSELF!!!

It's refreshing and the mind is so clear with no precipitation of thoughts and disturbances around me now
My adrenaline to study just kick start my day~
Hope i can finish the study by today to face the giant tomorrow as there will be a LAST meeting tonight~

posted under |

2 comments:

xiphius said...

*like
sometimes waking up to study is better than
studying to sleep or.. study till sleep

either way.

xenagos said...

haha.. yaya~ it feels better~

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments